CURRENT STAFF OPENINGS
Indaba product manager (closes February 8 2013)
Project manager, Africa Integrity Indicators (closes February 8 2013)
FIELD CONTRIBUTORS APPLICATION
Global Integrity is constantly expanding its network of independent researchers, academics, and journalists with expertise in governance or corruption issues.
If you are interested in working with us, including on the annual Global Integrity Report, please complete our online application at http://apply.globalintegrity.org.
If you represent an organization that seeks to partner with Global Integrity, please contact Executive Director Nathaniel Heller at email@example.com.
Our experts typically have the following background and skills:
- Experience working on (or covering) anti-corruption, democratic governance, and/or socio-economic development issues.
- Extensive on-the-ground experience in their countries of expertise, either as citizens or as outside experts with a documented history of work in the country or region.
- Independence from government, political candidates and parties, or other partisan groups.
- Access to email and the Web.
- A working knowledge of English.
Global Integrity fieldwork involves a wide range of different roles for field experts, from multi-week commitments to less involved short-term engagements. Even if you are unsure of whether your background is a perfect match, please don't hesitate to contact us; we want to hear from you!